- Contains full-colour artwork throughout, making the subject easy to understand
- Presents schematic diagrams on the left page and concise explanations on the right
- Has been rearranged to provide more structured and logical coverage of the topics
- Includes more explanation of the basics of haematology science and the latest clinical treatments
- Features expanded chapters on Lymphoma and Myeloproliferative disorders - incorporating new advances in knowledge and practice
- Contains self-assessment case studies and MCQs
Posted by ATMAJA'Z
Haematology at a Glance
Following the familiar, easy-to-use at a Glance format, and in full-colour, Haematology at a Glance is an accessible introduction and revision text for medical students. Fully revised and updated to reflect changes to the content and assessment methods used by medical schools, this at a Glance provides a user-friendly overview of haematology to encapsulate all that the student needs to know.
This new edition of Haematology at a Glance:
This book is an invaluable resource for all undergraduates in medicine, immunology, and pharmacy, as well as for junior doctors, nurses and clinical nurse specialists and pharmacists who all need an introduction to haematology.
Download link :